♥ ιʌʏ'ƨ мɛмσяιɛƨ 한 지에 ♥

♥ ιʌʏ'ƨ мɛмσяιɛƨ 한 지에 ♥
한 지에 : 我们都在改变,唯有不变的是我们的爱♥♥♥

Saturday, August 13, 2011

♥ friendsss

i feel very happy coz hav a lot of gd friends in my life~
at last sem, i know a new friens named moh ung jie,
her friend call her"moh moh",
she is very cheery and kind ppl,
she oso nice 2 everyone~
i like her so much~haha

sure, beside tat,
at pilley college,
i hav shirley, ah ing & stacey,
u all oso my best friends in my life,
although we did not same class in this sem,
but...but...but if all of u hav something happen or hav bad mood,
remember stil hav me always support u!!!

at my church,
oso hav elaine & calina ,
always kind 2 me,
when calina back, remember our old place ah!!!
go thr eat & talk,hahaha
love u all~muackssssssss

cute moh moh

cute shirley

pretty stacey

beauty ing

cute elaine

cute calina


No comments:

Post a Comment